Sunday, 24 January 2010

AWOL

AWOL - My motivation for gym and weight loss.
So plan is to forget how bad I have been over the last week. Including a 2.5lb weight gain on Tuesday at fat club and a total reluctance to go to the gym.

SUNDAY - NEW START
Today is a new day. I did a decent work out at the gym and went for a swim after, I even managed a sprint on the dreadmill. It was only for 30seconds but goodness did it make my heart race. I also did some arm weights as I want my bingo wings to disappear, I know they are not as big as they were 2 years ago but they are still there.
So plan is to eat as many super free foods as possible and keep my syns at a minimum. I need to remind myself that chocolate really doesn't taste that good and makes me feel sick. Sausage casserole for tea tonight which has garlic, peppers, onion and carrots in. All of which are free or super free food. I also need to carefully plan for work this week. There is absolutely no need for me to be eating toast in work or even spend any money in work on food, preperation is the key. I can see a lot of fruit salads and pasta salads being consumed.
I will be back on tuesday to let you know hw well I have got on at weigh in. I am not confident of a loss at all but a minimal gain would be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment