So the whole country ahs been whitewashed this week with snow... Not to affect me, I have a marathon to prepare for.
So exercise this week.
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - Gym for 1 hour, running machine for 30minutes then some weights and floor work.
Wednesday - Snowball fight (yes I am including this). It meant I had to make the effort to trudge through Cardiff Snow and through snowballs at my beloved other half.
Thursday - Nothing
Friday - Walked into town and managed to fall right on my backside hehe.
Saturday - Gym for 1 hour, Bike for 10 mins, X Trainer for 5, weights, floor work and the treadmill for the rest it. Then for the swim... 2 lengths in indoor pool, 10 in the outdoor pool... It was fabulous outside swimming. I loved it and may be doing it again tomorrow.
Food Wise
This week I have been relatively good with my food. Lots of free and superfree food, although I found out that lean mince is not free, only extra lean mince.
My favorite meal so far this week has been dinner this evening, peppers, onion, spring onion, chicken and carrots, all stir fried off with soy sauce. Served with dried noodles. Filling and full of very good food.
Hopefully all this exercise and free food will show of in my weigh in this week. It would mean the world to me to have a decent weight loss on Tuesday. We have a dinner dance next Saturday and would love a few pounds off before now and then.
So will let you know tomorrow if I went and swam outside again and the update you with my weight loss on Tuesday.
Saturday, 9 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment